Good morning from Maine where I am home after a week of working with some great teachers at the Sigsbee Charter School in Key West, Florida. We capped-off the week by doing an “Amazing Race” activity that was programmed in Metaverse.
This week six more people registered for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. If you’re thinking of coming, register in March so you can get the early registration discount and be assured that there will be space for you.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Where On Google Earth is Carmen Sandiego? – A Great Geography Game
2. A Great Series of Cyber Safety Videos for Students
3. More Than 3500 Free Civics Lessons
4. How to Make Appointment Slots in Google Calendar
5. Get a Copy of My Jeopardy Gameboard Google Slides Template
6. Nature Sound Map – Explore the Sounds of Nature
7. Three Good Mobile Blogging Activities for Students
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is happening on July 15th and 16th. I’ve secured a beautiful location for it that offers lots of activities for the whole family within walking distance. Register in March and save $50! Registration is now open here.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing lessons for kids.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Source : Free Technology for Teachers