Increasing Followers For Your Business On Social Media
As a beginner with small business, everyone wants to make their brand recognizable and loved one. In the world of business, you may be competing with big brands who are already trusted by potential customers. You may not have an unlimited marketing budget like other brands.
You have to differentiate yourself from others by building a solid process for your brand. Identify your niche, as it is the first step to give your best. If you know your interests and talents, you will be more passionate about doing them. By engaging in innovations and problem solving you will explore more. Build a community and create a network of like-minded people. Share your thoughts and try to make an effective mark on social media by spending focused time on social media. Be social savvy.
How To Begin With Building A Brand?
First of all, you need a unique identity so that people can identify you easily. Social media is crowded so much. Keeping your identity clear and unique is very important to increase your customers and followers. Pick a name that reflects the purpose of your company, profession or brand. Also, the brand name should be easy to remember.
Different and constant posting of content can help you in increasing followers. Post some unique and divergent content from your competitors. Your content should be interesting to engage your follower’s attention.
Choose Appropriate Social Media
- Post at least once a day on Facebook. It is the most used social network. If you advertise on Facebook it will get to mostly everyone. You can encourage engagement by including graphics, videos, photos, and call-to-action.
- LinkedIn is the 3rd fastest growing social network. From LinkedIn, more users are likely to go to your company. Tailor your content for a professional audience, and try to post 3-4 times a week.
- Instagram is also getting a high number of increase in its users. A similar site is Pinterest. Both of these are photo sharing social media sites. You can showcase your product’s pictures.
- Google+ is a Google network. Once your posts indexes and engages with your circles, it could start to rank on the search engines.
Choose multiple social media platforms to articulate your brand. Promote your brand’s profiles on every social media platform. It will definitely help you in getting more and more followers.
Keep on doing something creative and serve your customers with a quick response.
- Branding is much more than a cool logo and advertisements. You can delight your customers by finding creative ways. Make your followers feel good about themselves and about you. So if you are clear about your purpose, you can attract your customers easily. Once you have figured out, what you should be posting, your product will be promoted in a better way.
- Try to be available for your customers 24/7. Answer their queries, and interact with them to know about their experience and to get feedback for improvement in your services.
Why Should The Audience Follow You?
Increase the curiosity of your customers, and give them a reason to look for you and surf through your website, blog, etc. built your website in such a way that you guide them through your website. Identify your target audience and touch their pain key.
Determine your target audience that you’ll be focusing on. While building a brand, tailor your mission and create a brand mission statement.
Example: You may be providing college essay writing help. Your brand statement can be like, “We serve academic writing tasks to college students at pocket-friendly prices.”
In the above example, the target audience is college students and a clear message of academic writing services is given with a hint of affordability.
Also, think like an SEO for online marketing.
- Publish social posts that are worthy of back-links. If people refer your social media content, you’ll gain back-links to your profile and this will increase your authority with search engines.
- If you want to boost your content’s visibility to reach to your consumers and find more audience, social media contributes heavily to your SEO. Keywords help to rank your content.
Source : eLearning Industry